5/4/05

Yesterday was a busy day. Of the many things going on yesterday, one was a test. I showed up to the classroom at 7pm last night. Several of us stood outside the classroom (it was locked) waiting for the TA. When he finally arrived he said, "Guys, I have some bad news. I forgot the key to the cabinet where we keep the test. We are going to have to reschedule. Does tomorrow night work for you?" :) Let me tell you, God was taking care of me. I really needed more preparation for that test, and He gave it.

As I was walking back to my dorm, a small sparrow flew in front of me. I could have grabbed it it was so close. Then I started thinking about that song, "His eye is on the sparrow, and I know he watches over me..." It goes something like that. How amazing is it that our Lord and Savior cares about the little things?!

Last night was our last Bible study with Dana as our leader. She's been the leader for several years, and I'm really going to miss her.

Off I go to my advising meeting. They should be letting me know when I can graduate! YAY! Please pray for me about that.

Love,
Chelsea

No comments: