5/18/05

Slow day...

Sitting at the bank... so slow... I've only had 10 customers all day! Makes the time go slow-- oh, so slow.

On a higher note, I have had some amazing prayer times this week. I've been praying to and from work every day. That's been AMAZING! However, my time in the Word has suffered since I've been home. I haven't quite found a regular schedule yet. I need to get on that.

Today I've been pigging on tootsie rolls. They're way too addictive. I need to stop that.

My daily devotionals have been so great lately. Every morning I find myself wishing they were longer!

I really enjoy meeting new people. That's one thing I really love about the bank. Already this summer, I have made so many new friends. Also, I've had several opportunities to talk to people about God. Please pray for my friend, John.

Adios, amigos!

p.s. People, I'm depending on your postings this summer. I need reading material while I'm at the bank! I promise I'll make lots of comments for you!

No comments: