5/16/05

Home again

Here I am at my first day back to the bank. My first week home and I'm already working overtime! Does that sound like complaining? If so, it's really not. I need the money. Plus, I get $12.75/hour for overtime. That's sweet. The day has gone so fast. The first two hours I was here I did nothing. There were problems with my computer that I won't go into. Anyway, it's been a good day. This is my new favorite branch to work at. For those of you who don't know, I work at Illinois National Bank at home. I float around to all the different branches, wherever they need someone to fill in that day. Today I'm in Chatham. It's awesome.

I had a hard time leaving Champaign last night. Kyle and I had to say goodbye for a couple weeks. We spent the weekend in Chicagoland with his family. It was fun. They were all pretty excited about our wedding date.

After dropping Kyle off at the BASIC House, and helping him set up his bed and a few other things, we had to say goodbye. It was rough. I hate not being with him, especially after spending such a wonderful weekend together. We were spoiled this weekend. Just two weeks till I can visit again! I hope that, with work, it will go fast. I'll keep pretty busy!

I'm meeting my mom for dinner tonight at Olive Garden. Tomorrow night my grandma is making chicken and dressing. It's good to be home.

No comments: