5/23/05

Today I went home on my lunch break, but not to eat lunch. I had to change clothes because my pants ripped right down the front! It was pretty funny. Fortunately I had on a cardigan that I could just hold in front as I walked out of the bank!

Lunch was on the run, but I had a lovely grilled cheese sandwich and now I'm enjoying the best snickerdoodle ever!

It was sooo nice to just relax yesterday. It was the first time I'd been able to do that since I got home. I worked Monday through Saturday last week and by the time I got home from work every night I was just pooped!

I had several long phone conversations this weekend. Between Kyle, my mom, Joanna, Ashley, and Amanda, I spent over 200 minutes on the phone this weekend. That's a lot for me! I'm used to seeing these people all the time, with the exception of my mom, and not using many minutes. Thankfully, I have free weekends and free Cingular to Cingular.

It's only been eight days, but that's long enough without Kyle!

p.s. In The Silver Chair, C.S. Lewis uses "cobwebby" and "fusty" as adjectives. I love it. Clive Staples makes me happy.

No comments: