5/6/05

Relief

DONE with papers for the year! YEEHAH! All I have left now is a speech and two tests. However, one test is today, so I can't write for long.
I'm feeling much better today. I was in bed before 10:30 last night. I slept until 8 this morning and started working right away. That was lots of nice, needed sleep for Chelsea! Before I went to bed last night I was feeling SO sick. Everything hurt, I had a stuffy nose and a sore throat. Although I'm still not fantastic yet, it's way better than it was 12 hrs ago.
I had a good time at the BASIC banquet last night. I felt bad that I wasn't my normal, happy self. But everyone knew I was sick, so hopefully they didn't think I was just being anti-social. Anyone who knows me more than 30 seconds ought to know that's not true.
Well, I must get back to this silly studying. Have a nice weekend, people!
Cracker Barrel tonight! Giddy up!

No comments: