4/17/09

Whooo wants tea?

I do! I want Jasmine #12 every day steeped in this perfect, delightful pot. I named him Hoot.

He's really quite photogenic. It's too bad I don't have a nicer camera so you could see just how adorable he really is.Whether you like tea or not, you should try Jasmine #12. Hoot would be glad to steep it in his belly for you if you like.
Hoot makes the perfect cup in the morning, afternoon, or before bed. It goes well with your favorite bedtime story.
Hoot wants you to come visit so he can make tea for you. He's quite the showoff.

3 comments:

Shannon Leigh Anderson said...

oh I do, I do!!! I love me some tea (especially out of an owl teapot).

B. Kyle said...

Mmm...that is my very favorite oolong. Quite delicious. And don't think I missed that plug for a new camera...

Ashley Clark said...

I would love to come and try Jasmine #12 out of hoot at your home soon!