6/6/05

Music and Excitement

And I am speechless
I’m astonished and amazed
I am silenced by Your wondrous grace
You have saved me
You have raised me from the grave
And I am speechless in Your presence now
I’m astounded as I consider how
You have shown us
A love that leaves us speechless


Praise God! Sometimes when I really sit and start thinking about Romania, I get SO EXCITED! All this money is invested, and now I feel like I'm really going!

On a side note- People can say whatever they want about Steven Curtis Chapman. He is a brilliant writer. Even if you do not enjoy his music, you should be able to appreciate the art and beauty in his lyrics. Typically, when it comes to that kind of music, I'm unimpressed. However, SCC is the man.
p.s.  Did I mention that on the way back from Romania we will have a 12 hour layover in PARIS?!  YAHOO for site-seeing!

No comments: