6/28/05

Changes

I'll spread my wings and I'll learn how to fly
I'll do what it takes til' I touch the sky
I'll make a wish
Take a chance
Make a change
And breakaway
It's amazing how quickly God's word transforms our hearts and minds.  After a rough day yesterday, I was on the phone with Kyle's mom.  I told her about my day and she told me to just read through Phillipians 1.  I did and, man, God changed my heart instantly!  I am so thankful for that. 
I am also thankful for Kyle's mom.  It's nice to have a godly "mom"  and "dad."  Sometimes I think I make things with my own parents worse than they really are.  It's just that my parents aren't walking with Christ.  They've both been raised in church, but neither really knows God.  Kyle's mom and dad do. 
I am officially a Mary Kay consultant.  Woot!  If you're a girl and you're reading this, send me your email address (if I don't have it already) and I'll send you an invitation to get some free pampering! 
I get off early today at 10:45.  I plan on using the day for MK things. 
I haven't heard from some of you in quite a while.  Hope your summers are going great!

No comments: