3/8/05

Rough go of it

Frustrated. That's how I'm feeling right now. Most reasons I won't talk about on here.
I miss my family. I haven't seen any of them in over a month. I haven't talked to my dad in that long. He didn't even call on my birthday. That kinda hurt. No, that really hurts. Yes, I could call him too... I know. It just seems like I'm always the one that calls him.
Things are feeling pretty messed up here right now (for reasons even bigger than my dad). I don't know what else to say... I guess I just needed an outlet to vent my feelings.
"When I call on Jesus,
All things are possible.
I can mount on wings like eagles and soar.
When I call on Jesus,
Mountains are gonna fall.
'Cause He'll move heaven and earth to come rescue me when I call.

Weary brother,
Broken daughter,
Widowed lover,
You're not alone.

If you're tired and scared of the madness around you,
If you can't find the strength to carry on,

Call Him in the mornin'
In the afternoon time
Late in the evenin'
He'll be there.
When your heart is broken,
And you feel discouraged
You can just remember that He said
He'll be there."
Nicole C. Mullen

No comments: