3/16/05

Home free

Aaahhh... that's my sigh of relief. I am now home-free until Spring Break! I'm so thankful. The last couple days have been so stressfull! I had to give a speech today that didn't go so well. The projector didn't work for my visual aid, so I got all fumbled and flustered. Oh well. There's nothing I can do now.

Now I can just focus on New York! Awesome.

I love music. Really. All kinds. I'll listen to almost anything once. The only kind I've found that I don't like are the metal bands that scream a lot. I can't handle it. Other than that, I love it. I could easily spend lots of money on buying music if I had a more dispensable income. Unfortunately, my music purchases are limited these days. Oh, well. Like my good friend Joanna always says, "Live like no others now, so you can live like no others later." Basically, don't spend all your money!

Well, that's all for now. I'm enjoying my Hawaiian music and smiling.

No comments: