3/19/05

Reminiscing

You scored as Sleeping Beauty. Your alter ego is Princess Aurora, a.k.a. Sleeping Beauty! You are beautiful and enchanting, and as sweet as ever.

Sleeping Beauty


94%

Goofy


75%

Cinderella


69%

The Beast


56%

Peter Pan


50%

Cruella De Ville


44%

Snow White


44%

Pinocchio


44%

Donald Duck


38%

Ariel


38%

Which Disney Character is your Alter Ego?
created with QuizFarm.com


Well... THAT was fun!

Yesterday was great. I got to touch base with an old friend from high school who goes to Iowa. We had a great conversation. Unlike a lot of people, I really miss my high school friends. They were the best. Of course, like everyone, there are some people I don't really care about seeing again, but all my friends were wonderful. I can't even think of a more fun group of people. No offense, college buddies...

This one goes out to Landon, Jill, Ariannah, Travis, Trevor, Dusty, Josh, Mottershaw, Emma, Jamie, Rachel, Zuzu, Nate, Valerie, Catherine, and Jenxi Cat. Cheers to the way things used to be! I miss you all!

No comments: