1/15/05

My Prayer for a New Semester

It's my last night at home and I'm feeling pretty restless. I have a lot of mixed feelings about going back to school. The first and greatest feeling of all is that I get to see Kyle again! Some people may think I'm wimpy or mushy, but it's rough not seeing him every day! I also miss my church and BASIC and all my friends. So many of my friends are like family to me.
However, it's been really nice to be home without stress and pressure from classes. I forgot what that felt like. I didn't realize how stressed I was until I didn't have any at all! That's one thing I'm not looking forward too. The stress is bound to come back, it's only a matter of time. However, I do trust that a couple more years of stress and hard work will really pay off in the long run. The Lord is really teaching me to completely depend on Him alone.
I do hope to produce more good fruit this semester. Not just spiritually, but physically. I'd really like to focus in on my school work. I think it will help that my classes all sound really interesting to me. I hope I'm not wrong.
I hope, that as you read this letter, nothing is getting you down. I hope that whatever is in your life is all going positively, and I pray that you are growing and walking with the Lord daily. Have a great semester, everyone!

No comments: