1/31/05

Metamorphosis

AWESOME weekend at Metamorphosis. God is working so much in my life. I've had a lot of issues with some things going on in my church. Most of it was me being immature and forgetting that it's not about me. I realized it's only about the One we Worship. I needed to get over my selfishness and quit thinking about what I wanted from the church. I had to start thinking about what the church, and more importantly, God, wants from me.
Kyle and I are going to start praying together every day. Today was the start of that. Already God is answering those prayers. It is so amazing! Another benefit of praying together- it draws us closer. I've always heard "the family that prays together, stays together." I am learning the power and Truth of that statement. As Kyle and I are preparing for our life together, we're starting to practice these habits. Please pray for us in this very important time of preparing for marriage.
Also, we're praying over dates for the wedding right now. As soon as we get one, we'll let you know.
That's pretty much it from me today. Have a great week!
p.s. I miss my hair : (

No comments: