3/19/11

Spring Break, Part 2

After we returned to St. Louis, we had the great joy of babysitting this little guy.  His name is Gus.  He's 10 months old.  He was a super easy baby to watch.  I was happy that all the toys and books I've been saving were finally put to good use.

IMG_8441

IMG_8439

IMG_8426

In retrospect, we probably shouldn't have let him feed himself so much, but he was sure cute with ravioli in his ears.  Watson enjoyed the floor cleanup duty.

IMG_8458

IMG_8484

IMG_8480

We had to hose Gus down in the kitchen sink, but he didn't seem to mind.

IMG_8489

What a doll!

If you are viewing this post from Facebook, please be aware that I will not be able to see or respond to any comments unless you go to my blog and leave one there.  Please leave one!  I miss you people.  I'll be back on Facebook on April 24th, after Lent is over.  See explanation here. 

No comments: