12/8/09

On my living room floor right now...

- 3 ornaments Ellie pulled down off the bottom branches of the Christmas tree that I've yet to pick up.

- My December issue of Real Simple. This is a common occurrence.

- A pair of socks I unconsciously kicked off while taking a nap today.

- A pair of socks I unconsciously kicked off while taking a nap yesterday. Yes, I'm a habitual napper and sock-kicker-offer. Also, I pretty much do this every night. I wear socks to sleep and take them off in my sleep. Look under the covers of my bed on any given winter day and you'll likely find a couple pairs. Kyle finds this behavior rather strange.

- My copy of Pride and Prejudice and Zombies. It's my new hilarious fiction read.

- A straw, foam ball, and mouse-shaped laser pointer. All of which are Ellie's toys.

-Moosletoe, the family Christmas moose, and a life-long friend.

Moosletoe

Man, I'm such a good homemaker.

What's on your floor?

1 comment:

brit said...

Ahh!!! I used to have a moosletoe! Oh em geee! Love this!