4/27/05

Answered Prayers

Well, as predicted, I'm pretty sore today, but I've been worse. Really, it's a good sore... if that makes sense.
So today I have some answered prayers. First of all, some of you may or may not know that I've been having some fairly serious problems with my colon. It runs in my family... Anyway, I went to the doctor today and they ruled out anything too terrible. What I have can be helped, but it's going to take some hard work. The easiest task, I have to start drinking two to three liters of water a day! That's a lot of water!
In addition, my condition will be eased if I get in shape and lose some weight. This is something that, if you've been reading my blog, you know I want to do anyway. Now I have more motivation. It's funny, I asked God to give me motivation to get in shape, but I did not expect it to come in the form of a health problem... hehehe

Well, I suppose I'll be off now. There is much to be done. Thanks for caring about what's going on in my life!
Love,
Chelsea

No comments: