Anyway, some of my rough plans include:
- Not wearing makeup, even in public. One of the beauties of living in a big city is that you can be anonymous. Chances are, I won't see anyone I know, and if I do, they probably won't recognize me, ha!
- Finishing a couple paintings that have been in queue for months now.
- Run, run, run. My first 5K is right around the corner. I don't think I'll be able to run the whole thing. Right now, I can't run two full miles, and I'm supposed to be able run 3.1 in less than a month! BUT, I will try. I will finish it, even if I have to stop and walk. My only wish would be that Kyle could run it with me to keep me moving, but he still can't run because of his knee.
- Cooking. I miss cooking for my man. I haven't cooked much at all in the last year beyond throwing something frozen in the oven. I used to cook all the time. I miss the satisfaction that comes from feeding my little family.
- Catching up with friends.
- Finishing many little household jobs, like mending a couple shirts for Kyle, cleaning out our office, getting the apartment manager to come fix a couple things, etc.
- Getting a tan. Well, not much of one, but a just a little sun won't hurt, right?
- Taking pictures. I'm doing some engagement pictures for Kyle's youngest brother, Keith, and his lovely bride-to-be. I also just want to point my camera at everything because my poor little Canon just hasn't seen much action lately. My Flickr photostream has been inundated with Instagram pics lately, though, like this one of my mom's dog, Starbuck, and me. He's my bebe brudder.
I'm sure I'll find many more projects to do along the way. I've been working on the invitations for my soon-to-be second sister-in-law's bridal shower we're having down in Anna with the Bass family. I love doing things like that!