8/22/08

A Matter of Opinion

Needing your opinion:

Recently I've become a little bit obsessed with oral health. I'm considering switching to a sonic or "electric" brush. I used one as a teenager, and liked it. Back then, however, I could have cared less what kind of brush I had just as long as I didn't have bad breath.

Now, I really want healthy teeth and gums. So I ask you, do you use a manual or sonic brush? What brand/model do you prefer? If you use a sonic brush, do you really notice a difference? Does your dentist notice a difference?

I'm thinking about the Sonicare FlexCare and the Oral B Triumph. These puppies are pretty expensive, but both are rated very highly. You only get one shot at great teeth, after all!

My opinion:

Chocolate Soy Milk is now delicious. I really like the Private Selection Organic Chocolate Soy Milk. I never thought I would say that! Remember when anything "soy" that didn't end in "sauce" was considered revolting? Oh, how far we've come!

After swimming and gymnastics were over, the Olympics got very boring. Anybody with me?

The 100 Pushup Challenge is amazing. Kyle just completed week 3. Today he did 132. I like to watch him. He looks good when he does pushups.

3 comments:

Mama2SweetBabyJames said...

I have an electric toothbrush. Not only does my mouth feel cleaner, my dentist was greatly impressed and could tell a huge difference.

My hubby is still doing the 100, but I have wimped out. It is pretty awesome the upper body strength that God has given men.

Chocolate Silk is my fave. Yum! Fit & Active Organic Vanilla Soymilk is soooo rich on your cereal. Try it sometime!

Alisha said...

Eww on the soy milk, even if it's chocolate...

I use a regular toothbrush, but I floss and use mouthwash...

We found Olympic synchronized swimming to be quite amazing this morning...

Si likes to watch Chase do his pushups.

Katie @ Heart Gone Walking said...

I'm with you on the Olympics. They broadcasted the entire men's marathon tonight! So boring. (And yet, Hubs and I watched the whole thing. Yes, we are that pathetic.)

And I'm totally intrigued by the 100 push-up challenge. Hmmm...