4/2/11

Kyle Bass #27

Today is Kyle's 27th birthday.  What a day it is!  God's glory and grace is so clearly demonstrated to me in Kyle every day.  I can't believe this is the 8th birthday I've spent with him, and I love looking back at how much he's grown into the amazing MAN he is today.

Kyle + Chelsea

(artwork courtesy of my sweet friend Amy Rose of Bunnies and Bows)

So far for his birthday, Kyle got the amazing drawing above and a bicycle from me, and some fat cash from family.

Today's festivities include: breakfast at the London Tea Room, tickets to the Cardinals game, and a sushi dinner at The Drunken Fish.  The only thing that could make this day more "Kyle" is if we watched LOTR or Dr. Who, which we just might do after sushi tonight.  What fun it will be!

I love you, Kyle Bass!

No comments: