1/16/11

Week 2

Two weeks down with Weight Watchers.  I'm actually surprised I lost weight this week since I did nothing but lay in bed and cough.  In fact, that's exactly what I'm still doing.  Can't. Stop. Coughing.

Anyway, it was a pleasant surprise to step on the scale and see another 5 pounds gone.  I still tried to stay within my point limit every day, which was no problem since I had very little appetite.  I drank a lot of water.  I haven't exercised at all, and I don't know when I'll be able to again.  This isn't exactly how I though week 2 would go, but it's still okay.

I'm just hoping that as I get better and stronger, I won't throw the diet and exercise out the window, as has been my post-sick pattern in the past.  If I can make it back on track, I think I'll be good until my next big obstacle... my birthday.

Another 5 lbs gone!  Woohoo!

No comments: