- I'm suddenly obsessed with the melancholy song "La vie in rose" by Edith Piaf. I have no idea what she's saying, but it suits my mood well.
- Watson got a bath today and his fur is oh-so-soft. I can't stop hugging on him.
- I'm at a point where I want nothing more than to quit school, be a housewife, raise babies, take pictures, and do crafty things.
- The weather is so warm. Most people are happy about this; I'd rather have the chill back in the air, or a nice, rainy day.
- I am missing the peace of the country. While the city has its peaceful moments, the constant noise really grates on me.
- I love being in walking distance from a gelato shop. The Gelateria del Leone is my absolute favorite place in the whole city, thus far.
- I recently finished reading Redeeming Love by Francine Rivers. It wrecked me in a wonderful way. I am not a fan of most "Christian fiction" I've tried reading, but this was a wonderful story.
- Kyle has been holed up in the office and working very hard for several days on a paper that is due at midnight tonight. I'm probably more excited than he is to have it done just to have him back.
- I bought two bags of Halloween candy to give to trick-or-treaters (this is the first year we've lived somewhere where we'll have some) and it was a bad idea. You can probably guess why.
- I've been craving fruit smoothies and sour candy instead of my usual coffee and chocolate. I don't know what that's about.
Ten random things in the 10 o'clock hour on October 10, 2010.