6/29/09

I'm a dirty rotten liar.

So... that Monday two weeks ago when I said I was back to blogging turned out to be a sham. I should have known it would be. Preparing for Super Summer took some serious time, especially since I was gone the week before that as well. Anyway, here I am now. I don't think I'll make any promises this time. I know I still have a lot going on.

For example, my kittens got fleas. It's pretty much a nightmare. They're monthly flea medication just didn't do the job this time. Sweet are my kittens, but vile are the fleas. I'm doing everything in my power to end this quickly. It's taking up a great deal of my time.

Also, I have the great joy of planning a bridal shower for one of my best friends! Unfortunately, I'm running out of time.

Alright, you've heard all of my lame excuses for not blogging. I suppose I also just haven't been feeling bloggy lately. If you want more C-Bass, you can follow me on Twitter and Facebook.

No comments: