6/15/09

Back to Blogging!

Hello out there in Blog-o-land! Uh, is this thing on? I SAID HELLO OUT THERE IN BLOG-O-LAND! Anyone? I guess everyone got tired of waiting (over a month) for me to post!

Well, in the month since I last posted, a lot has happened! I finished school, had an inland hurricane, found some kittens, had family and friends visit, went on some adventures, broke my iPhone, had my hard drive fail, saw an old friend get married, learned the proper way to make a pie, celebrated my grandparents' 50th anniversary, and much much more!

I can't wait to go backwards and write about all these things, but for now, I need to get to work on some other things. My re-cap will begin tomorrow. For now, please enjoy this picture cataloging my curly, red, poodle hair and scrunched purple socks..

3 comments:

Mom said...

Ahhh... You and Tyler both have poodle hair.

Anonymous said...

Good to see you back online. :) What a cute picture.

Launa

Keli B. said...

That. picture. is. awesome!