12/21/04

Christmas Break

Yesterday was my first day back at work for a while. It was crazy! I came home completely stressed out! I was in a bad mood for the rest of the night. My morning didn't start much better today. However, the rest of my day was much better. God completely reminded me of how blessed I am to have a job to come to, and that I don't have to worry about money. I'm thankful my parents are able to pay for my school. I'm also thankul to have Grandparents who are so supportive.
I've figured out that being away from Kyle for even a day makes me a very grumpy girl. Then I realized that I need to get over that. It's okay to miss him, but I shouldn't let it effect the way I treat others. It's been very exciting the last few days calling him my "fiancé" when I talk about him.
I made some traditional Irish Soda Bread today. I haven't tried it yet. It's a family tradition. I think I'll go try some now.
Can't wait for Christmas!

No comments: