4/26/05

Work it!

I'm sooo pooped. I should totally be working on my paper right now, but I just can't. I worked out really hard today. I even lifted weights. I can just tell that everything will be sore tomorrow. And although I will whine about it hurting, it really will feel good. I haven't lifted weights that hard since high school. Also, it just felt good to be at CRCE (that's Campus Recreation Center East for you non-U of Iers) among my peers; all of us there trying to do something good for our bodies. There is much to be said for working out the mind, body, and spirit. In fact, I think I've come to the realization that if you aren't working out all three, you're definitely missing something. Don't worry, I struggle with it too. Most of all the body... but it sure feels good to be tired from hard work!
I'm putting off my paper for tomorrow. Sweet dreams!

No comments: